Industrial automation is all around us and it is quite difficult to live our lives comfortably without these technological advancement. Whether it is security at airport or at a nuclear power plant, industrial automation is being used for every need which requires automatic facilities.
Industrial automation is not being used in core industrial sector but it is highly used in day to day life i.e. ATM, Escalator, Baggage system at airport etc. In some of the most developed countries in the world earns around 400 billion dollars every year. Moreover, Industrial automation is now being used in some environment prevention measures like treatment of waste water etc. Industrial automation offers many advantages which industries looks for, some of the advantages are –
1) Effective operations are easily achieved by industrial automation.
2) Industrial automation plant can be set in very cost effective way.
3) These automation techniques are quite environment friendly particularly in this phase of the rising energy cost, it is very fruitful for the companies from their resource management point of view.
But, somehow inspite of knowing all these facts less people thinks of choosing this amazingly demanded field of technology as their career. PLC and SCADA is the most advanced and demanded form of industrial automation. Working professionals who are struggling for growth must go for PLC and SCADA training. Working professionals who are working from quite a long time on the same technologies and profile finds it very difficult to grow them professionally. The best way to break this jinx nowadays is to go for PLC and SCADA training because industrial automation expert are demanded like anything in every sector of the market. Corporate professionals can progress on the basis of their industrial automation skills.
The next big question which arises in the mind is how to gain industrial automation i.e. PLC and SCADA skills while working. This can be done by joining PLC and SCADA training on weekends. Professionals can easily work upon their automation skills under the guidance of experienced expert of automation sector. Professionals must make sure about the company which they are choosing for their training needs.
Few important point must be mind while selection a training company for PLC & SCADA training like –
1) Company must have tie-ups with companies dealing in industrial automation
2) Company must be at least five years old in the training domain.
3) Trainers must have industrial as well as training experience of at least five years.
4) Companies must be having latest industrial automation arrangement so that candidates can learn industrial automation skills on practical basis.
5) Company must provide them globally accepted certificates with online verification facilities.
6) Company must provide students post training assistance services so that candidates can update their skills as per industrial changes in upcoming years.
Some of the most well known PLC and SCADA training companies are located in noida. Noida is not just good from training point of view but from career aspect also. There are great numbers of career opportunities available in noida and portion of national capital region i.e. Gurgoan, Faridabad and New Delhi itself.
PLC and SCADA training opens new horizon from growth and development and must be done without delay.